Medicknits

life, kids, knitting, and whatever else is going on

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Sick Day

I was home all day today with both kids. Jamie had eye surgery yesterday, and was not quite herself today, I have strep throat and Joey has a nasty cough. We spent the day just hanging out, and I was able to finish one of my UFOs (the socks for my husband) and complete a pair of the Fetching fingerless gloves form knitty.com. i used the gorgeous malbrigo from my SP9 pal. Have a happy and safe holiday.....Jen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fingerless gloves look great! I am glad that you found good use for the yarn I sent.

Your,
Secret Pal

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad you like them! They are so warm and soft....and now I think i have a malabrego additon. The color is perfect, and I love the subtle shading of the hand dyed yarn. You made and excellent choice, SP!!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home