Medicknits

life, kids, knitting, and whatever else is going on

Friday, December 15, 2006


What I got for Christmas

Trying to be a nice person, I took my kids and two neighbor kids to an indoor playground......all I did was step off a stair, and ouch! Fractured fibula. Of course being a medical person did I call for help? NOOOO! Of course not! I drove everyone home (in a standard, no less!) then waited for my husband to take me to the hospital. At least the color is nice, and I will now have more time to knit.

When I got home today from having the cast placed, I had a great package from my secret pal, which included the Stitch and Bitch calender, a great candle, and some pretty royal blue cotton yarn with flecks. Thanks, SP!

Jen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen:

You are getting one more package from me, sadly it is the last. It is Seasonal themed and again, sadly it will not make it in time for this seaon but you will have it for next season. Hope you are being takend care of well.

Secret Pal

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home