Medicknits

life, kids, knitting, and whatever else is going on

Wednesday, January 17, 2007





Some Finished Projects

The first FO is a gift for my secret pal. She is expecting her first child in the spring. I think she only knits, so I decided to crochet a sweater and cap to give her something a little different. The next pic is of a couple of quick hats for the kids. Next up is another pair of ugly socks.....I am amazed at how many sock yarns look great in a skein, but work up so fugly! Last is the tubey sweater from http://knitty.com, which looks much better on than on the floor, but I am a bit camera shy. I also made a Lopi fair isle sweater, but that was gifted before I could get a pick. Hopefully I will have more FOs soon, but I am FINALLY back to work, YAY!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Hey Jenn!

I'll take your "fugly" socks. They're awesome!

Deb B. in VA
(Knitting/Coffee swap)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pagan Hooker said...

Hello... I found your blog rather randomly. I'm a CCEMT-P in Indiana and a crocheter. Thought I would say hi and tell you that I think those socks are very cool!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love the hats!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous knitdds said...

Jen. . .

You are. . .simply. . .amazing.

The sweater and hat and yarn came today and they are so fantastically gorgeous, I was in tears when I opened up the box. (Pregnancy hormones, right?!?!)

More thank yous to come. You are a dear!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger KniTdds said...

Jen,

I would have written you sonnets of admiration, were I capable. . .
but as it is there's a monster post in adoration of you on the blog!!

You are the greatest!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home