Medicknits

life, kids, knitting, and whatever else is going on

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why I Haven't Posted

Well, needless to say, I have been sooo busy it's not funny. Soccer, t-ball, dance class....and that's just the kids. Things are full swing at work too, however, I do get lots of knitting done between calls. i just finished another Lopi sweater, and started one for each of the kids, and i am finishing up a pair of socks.

A big congratulations to my SP9 pal, who had a gorgeous baby boy this month!! Check him out, what a cutie! http://knitdds.wordpress.com Don't you just love that face?

Pictures to follow of jamie's dance recital, and Joey's t-ball team picture, as well as some pics of FOs.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Pagan Hooker said...

There you are.... I was wondering what happened to you. Hope you get the chance to enjoy your summer. Your kids are soooo cute!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home