Medicknits

life, kids, knitting, and whatever else is going on

Monday, January 21, 2008









Catching up






Well, I just noticed that I haven't posted anything in over six months! I apologize if anyone actually tried to read this blog and was overwhelmed by all the smut adds! That will teach me to not put a block on comments.






Obviously, I have been so busy, I haven't even checked this thing. Kids are great, projects are good, and getting settled into yet another new job. I really loved the previous one, but the time commitment and traveling was really cutting into my family life. New job is 3.5 miles away (instead of 40!!), and 24 hours a week, straight days. It's just too bad that working with all women is just like being in highschool again.






Kids and my dear neice had a great time in Florida in early December, as well as a great Christmas. I highly recommend the Nickelodeon hotel if you travel to Orlando, especially if you have a larger-than-nuclear family.






Here are some updated pics.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home